Kansas City Chiefs vs. Indianapolis Colts, NFL Sunday Week 8, Football Sports Betting, Odds, Lines, Picks, Prediction

WHERE To Bet Online? Register to Bet On NBA Basketball, MLB Baseball and NHL Hockey at bovada-logo-top-book or at Mybookie.agblacklogo-132x42 and claim your 50% Bonus. HOW To Bet Online? Sign up with Scamdicappers.com scamdicappers to have access to more than 500 sports handicappers' picks daily.
chiefsKANSAS CITY CHIEFS coltsINDIANAPOLIS COLTS
4-2, 3rd in AFC West October 30, 1:00 PM | Turf of Lucas Oil Stadium 3-4, 3rd in AFC South

When: 1:00 PM ET, Sunday, October 30, 2016
Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
Line: Kansas City Chiefs -3. O/U: 50. Courtesy of bovada-logo-top-book betnow-vegas-coverage.

Rotation /Team /Time Opening Lines
10/30 1:00 PM
265 chiefsKansas City
266 coltsIndianapolis
 —
-3 -10
49½u-10
TV Schedule: CBS, DTV: 707 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SPRINKLES. NORTHWEST WIND 6-11. GAME TEMP 64, RH 70% (LUCAS OIL STADIUM ROOF MAY CLOSE IN WET WEATHER), betnow-vegas-coverage and Get unlimited 50% bonuses up to $250 on any BITCOINS deposits! Redeem these offers in your Available Bonuses and also get access to Premium Picks at scamdicappers scamdicappers.com.

NFL WEEK 8 BETTING – Sunday, October 30th, Kansas City Chiefs vs. Indianapolis Colts.

Team / Live in game Betting at bovada-logo-top-book Spread Money Line Total
chiefsKC CHIEFS -3 +100 -145 50 -105
coltsIND COLTS +3 -120 +125 50 -115
168x28-bovada-nfl vegas-bet_now vegas_picks_red vegas-bet_now vegas_picks_red vegas-bet_now vegas_picks_red

The fans at Lucas Oil Stadium will be treated to a game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Indianapolis Colts when they take their seats on Sunday.

ABOUT THE CHIEFS (4-2): Kansas City’s offense has been unspectacular, but Smith takes care of the ball and running back Spencer Ware has emerged as a major weapon, ranking third in the NFL in scrimmage yards. Rookie receiver Tyreek Hill hauled in his third touchdown pass in last week’s 27-21 win over New Orleans and has given Smith a speedy deep threat to add to a solid receiving corps. The Chiefs’ defense has been the definition of a bend-not-break unit, ranking 23rd in total defense but 11th in scoring thanks to 14 takeaways – including a league-best 10 interceptions.

ABOUT THE COLTS (3-4): Indianapolis ranks near the bottom of the league in nearly every defensive category but turned in one of its better defensive performances of the year in last week’s 34-26 win at Tennessee. Andrew Luck has returned to form after last year’s injury-shortened campaign and ranks third in the league in passing yards with 14 touchdowns against four interceptions. The offense has been fairly pass-heavy but can hurt opponents on the ground with veteran Frank Gore.

bovada-logo-top-book currently has the Chiefs listed as 2½-point favorites versus the Colts, while the game’s total is sitting at 49½.

As road trips go, Indianapolis hasn’t been one of the Kansas City Chiefs’ favorite destinations. The Chiefs hope to change their fortunes in the Circle City when they take on the host Indianapolis Colts on Sunday.

The Colts have won four of the last five regular-season meetings and are 4-1 against Chiefs coach Andy Reid – and neither of those marks includes a stunning 45-44 victory in the 2013 Wild Card game. Kansas City led that one 38-10 early in the third quarter in its most recent trip to Indianapolis before giving up 35 second-half points. “I obviously remember the outcome and being pretty disappointed,” Kansas City quarterback Alex Smith told reporters. “It was a long time ago, though. When you start thinking about it, one year is a long time in the NFL, let alone a couple of years. A lot has changed since then, so it’s hard to even look at that tape.” Indeed, the Chiefs look like a different team from the one they were even in Week 4 – when they were routed 43-14 at Pittsburgh – and have won two straight coming out of their bye week, while the Colts have captured two of their last three despite a shaky defense.

Indianapolis was a 34-26 winner in its last match on the road against the Titans. They covered the +3.5-point spread as underdogs, while the total score of 60 sent OVER bettors to the payout window.

In their last action, Kansas City was a 27-21 winner at home against the Saints. They failed to cover the -6.5-point spread as favorites, while the combined score (48) was profitable news for UNDER bettors.

Where to Bet on Kansas City Chiefs vs. Indianapolis Colts NFL Football Week 8?

Bovada.lv or Mybookie.ag and GTbets. Betting lines are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can make your bets and get a 100% welcome bonus with your first deposit.

Kansas City:
Team record: 4-2 SU,2-4 ATS
Kansas City is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
Kansas City is 15-3 SU in its last 18 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City’s last 5 games

Indianapolis:
Team record: 3-4 SU,3-3-1 ATS
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Indianapolis’s last 8 games
Indianapolis is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Indianapolis is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home

Next up:
Kansas City home to Jacksonville Sunday, November 6
Indianapolis at Green Bay Sunday, November 6

KEY NOTES

1. Kansas City CB Marcus Peters has made five interceptions this season – more than 13 NFL teams.

2. Indianapolis QB Andrew Luck has topped 300 yards passing in five of his last six home games, registering 15 touchdowns and a 100.5 rating over that span.

3. Colts K Adam Vinatieri has made an NFL-record 43 consecutive field goals.

Vegas Coverage pick and prediction:
Picks: Kansas City Chiefs will cover the spread at -3 and the game will stay under 50 points, according to scamdicappers scamdicappers.com
PREDICTION: Chiefs 24, Colts 20 at bovada-logo-top-book.betnow-vegas-coverage.

SMART CHART
KC TEAM IND
22.7 PTS FOR 27.7
20.5 PTS AGNST 28.6
2.2 DIFF. -0.9
238.3 PASS YDS 273.6
109.3 RUSH YDS 98.9
257.0 PASS D 281.7
114.5 RUSH D 118.6
-1.2 TO DIFF -0.1
INJURIES
KANSAS CITY
PLAYER POS DESCRIPTION
No Injuries to report.
INDIANAPOLIS
PLAYER POS DESCRIPTION
No Injuries to report.
BETTING TRENDS
KANSAS CITY
Kansas City is 15-3 SU in its last 18 games
Kansas City is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City’s last 5 games
Kansas City is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games on the road
Kansas City is 2-13 SU in its last 15 games when playing Indianapolis
Kansas City is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Indianapolis
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City’s last 7 games when playing Indianapolis
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Indianapolis
Kansas City is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Indianapolis
Kansas City is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Indianapolis
INDIANAPOLIS
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Indianapolis’s last 8 games
Indianapolis is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indianapolis’s last 7 games when playing Kansas City
Indianapolis is 13-2 SU in its last 15 games when playing Kansas City
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indianapolis’s last 6 games when playing at home against Kansas City
Indianapolis is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Kansas City
SUPERGRID
RANK RANK
Kansas City’s Overall Scoring vs Indianapolis’s Overall Defense 22.7 18 28.6 28
Kansas City’s Road Passing vs Indianapolis’s Home Defense 221.7 22 349.3 31
Kansas City’s Road Rushing vs Indianapolis’s Home Defense 129.7 7 92.7 16
Indianapolis’s Overall Scoring vs Kansas City’s Overall Defense 27.7 4 20.5 11
Indianapolis’s Home Passing vs Kansas City’s Road Passing Defense 327.7 4 254.0 10
Indianapolis’s Home Rushing vs Kansas City’s Road Rushing Defense 91.0 22 103.7 12
POWER STATS
YARDS PER POINT
TEAM OFF DEF DIFF
Kansas City 15.3 18.1 -2.8
Indianapolis 13.4 14.0 -0.6
YARDS PER PASS
TEAM OFF DEF DIFF
Kansas City 6.7 6.9 -0.3
Indianapolis 6.9 7.5 -0.6
YARDS PER RUSH
TEAM OFF DEF DIFF
Kansas City 4.3 4.5 -0.1
Indianapolis 4.1 4.7 -0.6

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *