Chicago Cubs at Houston Astros, Sunday, Las Vegas Sports Betting, MLB Odds, Picks and Prediction

WHERE To Bet Online? Register to Bet On NBA Basketball, MLB Baseball and NHL Hockey at bovada-logo-top-book or at Mybookie.agblacklogo-132x42 and claim your 50% Bonus. HOW To Bet Online? Sign up with Scamdicappers.com scamdicappers to have access to more than 500 sports handicappers' picks daily.
CHICAGO CUBS HOUSTON ASTROS
90-51, 1st in National League Central September 11, 8:08 PM | Grass of Minute Maid Park 75-67, 2nd in American League West

When: 8:05 PM ET, Sunday, September 11, 2016
Where: Minute Maid Park, Houston, Texas

Rotation /Team /Time Opening Lines
09/11 8:05 PM
979 cubsChi. Cubs
980 astrosHouston
7½u-15
-169
+159
PITCHING MATCHUP: Cubs RH Jake ArrietaJake Arrieta (16-6, 2.84 ERA) vs. Astros RH Mike FiersMike Fiers (10-6, 4.29)
Time-change to 08:05pm EDT | HOU-2B-Jose Altuve-Probable | TV Schedule: 8:05 p.m. ET, ESPN, DTV: 665, 674 | PARTLY CLOUDY, 40% CHANCE THUNDERSTORMS. WIND IN FROM RIGHT 4-9. GAME TEMP 87, RH 60% HEAT INDEX 94 (MINUTE MAID PARK ROOF CLOSES IN WET WEATHER)  betnow-vegas-coverage and Get $250 cash Bonus at Bovada, and also get access to Premium Picks at scamdicappers scamdicappers.com.

MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL – Sunday, September 11th – INTERLEAGUE, Chicago Cubs vs. Houston Astros

Team / Live in game Betting at bovada-logo-top-book Spread / Run Line Money Line Total
cubsChicago Cubs [J Arrieta – R] -1.5 +105 -152 7.5 -115
astrosHouston Astros [M Fiers – R] +1.5 -125 +137 7.5 -105
168x28a-logo-bovada vegas-bet_now vegas_picks_red vegas-bet_now vegas_picks_red vegas-bet_now vegas_picks_red

The fans at Minute Maid Park will be treated to a game between the Chicago Cubs and the Houston Astros when they take their seats on Sunday.

The Cubs will give the ball to starter Jake Arrieta in this one. Right hander Arrieta is 16-6 this season with a 2.84 ERA.

Meanwhile, it’ll be Mike Fiers who starts for the Astros. Right hander Fiers is 10-6 with a 4.35 ERA so far this season.

bovada-logo-top-book currently have the Cubs listed as 152-moneyline favorites versus the Astros, while the game’s total is sitting at 7½.

The Astros were a 2-1 winner in their most recent outing on the road against the Cubs. That made winners of bettors who got Houston at 108 on the moneyline, while the total score (3) was good news for UNDER bettors.

Chicago lost its last outing, a 2-1 result against the Astros on September 10. Bettors who backed the Astros at 108 on the moneyline won on the day, and the total score (3) sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.

Where to Bet on Chicago Cubs vs. Houston Astros?

Bovada.lv or Mybookie.ag and Betonline.ag. Betting lines are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can make your bets and get a 50% welcome bonus with your first deposit.

Chicago:
Team record: 90-51 SU
Chi Cubs is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games
Chi Cubs is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Chi Cubs’s last 8 games

Houston:
Team record: 75-67 SU
Houston is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
Houston is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston’s last 6 games

Next up:
Chicago at St. Louis Monday, September 12
Houston home to Texas Monday, September 12

Vegas Coverage pick and prediction:
Chicago Cubs will win outright at -152 and the game will stay under 7.5 runs according to scamdicappers scamdicappers.com.

PREDICTION: Cubs 4, Astros 2 at bovada-logo-top-book.

SMART CHART
CHC TEAM HOU
4.96 RUNS 4.57
3.39 RUNS AGNST 4.27
1.57 DIFF 0.30
$381 MONEY -$518
3.07 TEAM ERA 4.03
8.63 OFF HITS 8.46
4.04 OFF WALKS 3.56
8.33 OFF Ks 9.11
6.92 DEF HITS 9.02
3.11 DEF WALKS 2.67
8.89 DEF Ks 8.59
INJURIES
CHICAGO CUBS
PLAYER POS DESCRIPTION
Pedro Strop P 15-Day Disabled List
Dallas Beeler P 15-Day Disabled List
Aaron Brooks P 15-Day Disabled List
Zac Rosscup P 60-Day Disabled List
Kyle Schwarber OF 15-Day Disabled List
Christian Villanueva 3B 60-Day Disabled List
Chris Coghlan OF 15-Day Disabled List
Joe Smith P 15-Day Disabled List
HOUSTON ASTROS
PLAYER POS DESCRIPTION
Lance McCullers P 15-Day Disabled List
Colby Rasmus OF 15-Day Disabled List
Luis Valbuena 3B 15-Day Disabled List
Tucker Preston OF 15-Day Disabled List
BETTING TRENDS
CHICAGO CUBS
Chi Cubs are 17-8 SU in their last 25 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Chi Cubs’s last 8 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chi Cubs’s last 7 games on the road
Chi Cubs are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games on the road
Chi Cubs are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing Houston
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Chi Cubs’s last 11 games when playing Houston
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chi Cubs’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Houston
Chi Cubs are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games when playing on the road against Houston
HOUSTON ASTROS
Houston is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston’s last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Houston’s last 5 games at home
Houston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Houston is 2-4 SU in their last 6 games when playing Chi Cubs
The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Houston’s last 11 games when playing Chi Cubs
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Houston’s last 5 games when playing at home against Chi Cubs
Houston is 7-3 SU in their last 10 games when playing at home against Chi Cubs
SUPERGRID
RANK RANK
Chi Cubs’s Overall Scoring vs Houston’s Overall Defense 5.0 2 4.3 4
Chi Cubs’s Away Scoring vs Houston’s Home Defense 5.1 2 3.4 1
Chi Cubs’s Road ERA vs Houston’s Home ERA Allowed 3.5 1 3.8 14
Houston’s Overall Scoring vs Chi Cubs’s Overall Defense 4.6 8 3.4 1
Houston’s Home Scoring vs Chi Cubs’s Road Defense 4.1 13 3.9 2
Houston’s Home ERA vs Chi Cubs’s Road ERA Allowed 3.1 1 4.6 2
TOP 3/BOTTOM 3
CUBS
Cubs are second lowest scoring team in the league at 3.7 runs per game.
Cubs have the second worst hits stat in the league at 8.1 per game.
Cubs give up the most free passes in the league allowing 3.3 per game.
ASTROS
Astros are second lowest scoring team in the league at 3.8 runs per game.
Astros trail the league in hits with 8.1 per game.
Astros strike out more than any team in the league with 9.5 per game.
Astros are the easiest team to score on in the league, giving up 5.2 runs per game.
Astros are second worst in the league in giving up hits, allowing 9.4 per game.
Astros give up the most free passes in the league allowing 3.8 per game.
Astros strike out the second least opponents in the league with 6.7 per game.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *