Cleveland Indians at Minnesota Twins, Friday, MLB Betting, Las Vegas Baseball Odds, Picks and Prediction

WHERE To Bet Online? Register to Bet On NBA Basketball, MLB Baseball and NHL Hockey at bovada-logo-top-book or at Mybookie.agblacklogo-132x42 and claim your 50% Bonus. HOW To Bet Online? Sign up with Scamdicappers.com scamdicappers to have access to more than 500 sports handicappers' picks daily.
indiansCLEVELAND INDIANS twinsMINNESOTA TWINS
81-58, 1st in American League Central September 9, 8:10 PM | Grass of Target Field 52-88, 5th in American League Central

When: 8:10 PM ET, Friday, September 9, 2016
Where: Target Field, downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Rotation /Team /Time Opening Lines
09/09 8:10 PM
973indians Cleveland
974 twinsMinnesota
9u-10
-158
+148
PITCHING MATCHUP: Indians RH Danny SalazarDanny Salazar (11-6, 3.78 ERA) vs. Twins RHTyler Duffey Tyler Duffey (8-10, 6.24)
TV Schedule: 8:10 p.m. ET, STO (Cleveland), FSN North (Minnesota), DTV: 662, 668 | MOSTLY CLOUDY, 30% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS EARLY. WIND OUT TO CENTER 5-10. GAME TEMP 68, RH 70%. betnow-vegas-coverage  and Get $250 cash Bonus at Bovada, and also get access to Premium Picks at scamdicappers scamdicappers.com.

MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL – Friday, September 9th – AMERICAN LEAGUE, Cleveland Indians vs. Minnesota Twins.

Team / Live in game Betting at bovada-logo-top-book Spread/Run Line Money Line Total
indiansCleveland Indians [D Salazar – R] -1.5 +105 -148 9 -105
twinsMinnesota Twins [T Duffey – R] +1.5 -125 +133 9 -115
Mybookie.agblacklogo-132x42 betnow-vegas-coverage betnow-vegas-coverage betnow-vegas-coverage
Team Odds To win World Series Provide by 120x20-bovada-mobile
indiansCLEVELAND INDIANS +800 or 8/1
Team Odds To win 2016 AL Pennant Provide by 120x20-bovada-mobile
indiansCLEVELAND INDIANS +400 or 4/1

The Cleveland Indians and the Minnesota Twins will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at Target Field.

Right hander Danny Salazar will take the mound for the Indians to start this game. Salazar is 11-6 this season with a 3.71 ERA.

Salazar received a no-decision after allowing one run and six hits while striking out 11 in 5 2/3 innings of Cleveland’s 6-5 victory over Miami on Sunday. The 26-year-old Dominican struck out 21 in 11 innings over his last two starts, losing 2-1 at Texas on Aug. 28. Dozier is 11-for-23 with two home runs and five doubles versus Salazar, who is 3-3 with a 4.63 ERA in nine starts against Minnesota after a 12-5 loss Aug. 1 in which he permitted six runs in two innings.

It’ll be Tyler Duffey toeing the rubber for the Twins in this contest. Right hander Duffey is 8-10 with a 6.24 ERA so far this season.

Duffey returns from Triple-A Rochester to make his first major league start since Aug. 24, when he yielded six runs and seven hits in three innings of a 9-4 loss to Detroit. The 25-year-old Texan won his first three starts in August, including a 13-5 victory over Cleveland on Aug. 3. Duffey, who allowed five runs and eight hits in six innings during that outing, fares well against Lindor (1-for-13, five strikeouts), but struggles with Tyler Naquin (4-for-8, home run).

MyBookie-White logo -70x40 currently have the Indians listed as 148-moneyline favorites versus the Twins, while the game’s total is sitting at 9.

Minnesota was a 6-5 winner in its last match on the road against the Royals. They won as +133 underdogs, while the total score of 11 made winners of OVER bettors.

Cleveland was a 10-7 winner in its last match on the road against the Astros. They won as -150 favorites, while the total score of 17 made winners of OVER bettors

Where to Bet on Cleveland Indians vs. Minnesota Twins?

Bovada.lv or Mybookie.ag and Betonline.ag. Betting lines are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can make your bets and get a 50% welcome bonus with your first deposit.

Cleveland:
Team record: 81-58 SU
Cleveland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Cleveland is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 6 games

Minnesota:
Team record: 52-88 SU
Minnesota is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
Minnesota is 3-17 SU in its last 20 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 5 games

Next up:
Cleveland at Minnesota Saturday, September 10

KEY NOTES:

1. The Indians have a pair of 30-home run hitters for the first time since 2002 (Jim Thome, 52; Ellis Burks, 32) after Carlos Santana belted his 30th of the season Thursday to join Mike Napoli (31).

2. Dozier, who has six home runs versus Cleveland this season, trails Baltimore’s Mark Trumbo by two in his quest to become the first Twin to lead the league in home runs since Harmon Killebrew in 1969.

3. The Indians are 36-17 against the AL Central, but 8-8 versus Minnesota.

Vegas Coverage pick and prediction:

Picks: Cleveland Indians will win outright at -148 and the game will stay under 9 runs according to scamdicappers scamdicappers.com.

PREDICTION: Indians 3, Twins 2, at MyBookie-White logo -70x40.

SMART CHART
CLE TEAM MIN
4.94 RUNS 4.65
4.19 RUNS AGNST 5.64
0.75 DIFF -0.99
$777 MONEY -$2,595
3.87 TEAM ERA 5.25
9.10 OFF HITS 8.99
3.19 OFF WALKS 3.11
7.79 OFF Ks 8.57
8.27 DEF HITS 10.21
2.93 DEF WALKS 2.87
8.73 DEF Ks 7.26
PITCHER LAST 3 STARTS
DANNY SALAZAR (R) ERA: 3.71 W/L: 11-6
DATE OPP W/L SCORE OU IP $
09/04/2016 MIA W 6-5 O 5? 100
08/28/2016 TEX L 1-2 U 5? -109
08/23/2016 OAK L 1-9 O 4 -147
TYLER DUFFEY (R) ERA: 6.24 W/L: 8-10
DATE OPP W/L SCORE OU IP $
08/24/2016 DET L 4-9 O 3 -102
08/18/2016 KC L 1-8 U 3? -100
08/13/2016 KC W 5-3 U 7 100
INJURIES
CLEVELAND INDIANS
PLAYER POS DESCRIPTION
Michael Brantley OF 15-Day Disabled List
Yan Gomes C 15-Day Disabled List
Tommy Hunter P 15-Day Disabled List
MINNESOTA TWINS
PLAYER POS DESCRIPTION
Buddy Boshers P 15-Day Disabled List
Phil Hughes P 60-day Disabled List
Glen Perkins P 15-Day Disabled List
Trevor May P 15-Day Disabled List
Tommy Milone P 15-Day Disabled List
Danny Santana OF 15-Day Disabled List
BETTING TRENDS
CLEVELAND INDIANS
Cleveland is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Cleveland’s last 15 games on the road
Cleveland is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
Cleveland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland’s last 7 games when playing Minnesota
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Cleveland’s last 12 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
MINNESOTA TWINS
Minnesota is 3-17 SU in its last 20 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 5 games at home
Minnesota is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games at home
Minnesota is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 7 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Minnesota’s last 12 games when playing at home against Cleveland
TEAMS LAST 5 GAMES
CLEVELAND INDIANS |
DATE DAY RUNS OPP RUNS RESULT MONEY
LINE
TOTAL STARTER IP OPP
STARTER
09/08/2016 Thu 10 HOU 7 W -150 9 T Bauer 5 David Paulino
09/07/2016 Wed 6 HOU 5 W -180 C Carrasco 7? D Fister
09/06/2016 Tue 3 HOU 4 L -200 C Kluber 7 B Peacock
09/05/2016 Mon 2 HOU 6 L 106 Mike Clevinger 1? M Fiers
09/04/2016 Sun 6 MIA 5 W -212 D Salazar 5? T Koehler
MINNESOTA TWINS |
DATE DAY RUNS OPP RUNS RESULT MONEY
LINE
TOTAL STARTER IP OPP
STARTER
09/07/2016 Wed 6 KC 5 W 133 K Gibson 6 D Duffy
09/06/2016 Tue 3 KC 10 L -125 9 E Santana 6 D Gee
09/05/2016 Mon 5 KC 11 L 130 9 Jose Berrios 5 I Kennedy
09/04/2016 Sun 11 CHW 13 L -125 10½ A Albers 4? A Ranaudo
09/03/2016 Sat 11 CHW 3 W -130 10 H Santiago 6 J Shields
SUPERGRID
RANK RANK
Cleveland’s Overall Scoring vs Minnesota’s Overall Defense 4.9 2 5.6 15
Cleveland’s Away Scoring vs Minnesota’s Home Defense 4.1 13 5.9 15
Cleveland’s Road ERA vs Minnesota’s Home ERA Allowed 3.8 3 4.2 10
Minnesota’s Overall Scoring vs Cleveland’s Overall Defense 4.7 7 4.2 3
Minnesota’s Home Scoring vs Cleveland’s Road Defense 4.6 10 4.0 3
Minnesota’s Home ERA vs Cleveland’s Road ERA Allowed 5.2 15 3.6 13
TOP 3/BOTTOM 3
INDIANS
Indians allow the third least hits in the league at 8.4 per game.
Indians are second worst in walks allowed in the league at 3.4 per game.
Indians strike out the second most opponents in the league with 8.5 per game.
TWINS
Twins are the third lowest scoring team in the league at 3.8 runs per game.
Twins are second worst in K’s per game with 8.8.
Twins have the second weakest defence in the league at 4.9 runs per game.
Twins have the worst hits allowed in the league, allowing 9.8 per game.
Twins are the third best in base on balls allowed, allowing 2.8 per game.
Twins trail the league in K’s with 6.1 per game.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *