Suspect involved in fatal Oklahoma State crash is being charged with second-degree murder

WHERE To Bet Online? Register to Bet On NBA Basketball, MLB Baseball and NHL Hockey at bovada-logo-top-book or at Mybookie.agblacklogo-132x42 and claim your 50% Bonus. HOW To Bet Online? Sign up with scamdicappers to have access to more than 500 sports handicappers' picks daily.

A woman is being charged with second-degree murder, associated with fatal Oklahoma State University homecoming parade crash, where four people died including a toddler.

The person involved is Adacia Chambers, 25, she was arrested after she crashed while driving under influence, according to authorities, they added four charges of second degree murder on Sunday.

But according to Chambers’ attorney ,Tony Coleman she did not smell of alcohol when they met hours after the crash, and she did not look like someone that had been in a  “drunken stupor.” Police is still waiting for blood test to find out if she was impaired by drugs or alcohol.

Coleman said during a news conference in Oklahoma City “I absolutely can rule out alcohol,” he talked to her aunt, grandmother and boyfriend and all of them said Chambers was not drinking that day.

“She doesn’t remember a whole lot about what happened. There was a period where I think … she could have even blacked out,” Coleman explained, and she only remembers people pulling her out of the car and being extremely confused.

According to police, Chambers is at the Payne County jail, and her initial court hearing is set for Monday.

Witnesses said it was a scene of chaos, after the impact they saw bodies flew into the air and land on the road. Three of the four victims were adults, they were identified as Nakita Prabhakar Nakal, 23, an MBA student from India at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond, and a married couple, Bonnie Jean Stone and Marvin Lyle Stone, both 65, of Stillwater. The other victim was a 2-year-old boy, but he was not immediately identified. Also 46 other people were injured, four of them in critical condition.

Hundreds came together for a vigil on the campus Sunday night.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *